- is a good beginner course for those who are unsure about their readiness to date or be in a relationship.
- includes a downloadable workbook
- is a one-year membership to the Lasting Love Academy's Become Secure online course (which includes nearly 100 mobile-friendly articles and audios).
- and provides a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Rules for Participation | Copyright | Disclaimers
To know if this Lasting Love Academy course is right for you, take the following self-test.
Do you need to become more secure?
Answer yes or no to the following questions.
- Do you find yourself doing most of the work in your relationships? ____ Y/N
- Do you struggle to express your feelings, needs, or opinions? ____ Y/N
- Do you analyze and worry about the best way to handle situations? ____ Y/N
- Are you primarily concerned about getting and keeping a relationship? ____ Y/N
- Do you rarely get excited about the people you're dating (or meet)? ____ Y/N
- Are you consumed with fears of settling or being trapped in a relationship (even when you're with someone great)? ____ Y/N
- Do you regularly question whether or not you want to be in your relationship? ____ Y/N
- Are you typically the one who ends your relationships? ____ Y/N
- Do you get caught in unhealthy, abusive, manipulative, unfaithful, or dishonest relationships? ____ Y/N
- Do you have difficulty trusting your judgment? ____ Y/N
- Do you fear to be with someone who has a drug, alcohol, or sexual addiction? ____ Y/N
- Are you plagued by concerns over whether you should stay or leave a relationship? ____ Y/N
- Do you worry that you're too picky or not picky enough? ____ Y/N
- Do you feel paralyzed by anxiety and feel relentless doubt about your attraction, compatibility, or what might be best for you (or them)? ____ Y/N
- Do you linger in relationships because it is difficult to feel peace, progress, or break up? ____ Y/N
- When you break up are you relieved at first but then feel paralyzed by longing and doubt a few weeks later? ____ Y/N
- Do you put your partners through a revolving door of commitment and doubt? ____ Y/N
If you answered yes to five or more of the questions above, Stage 0 will help you to feel more secure, confident, and resolved about your decisions and relationships.
Testimonials and FAQs
Not sure what's right for you?
Click one of the following.