Fee agreement | Refunds | Product Issues
Fee agreement | Refunds | Product Issues
If you have any problems downloading, viewing, or opening your product, let us know by email at [email protected].
Please note, although it is assumed that all singles will benefit from the concepts taught, nonetheless, individual results will vary. Consequently, the Lasting Love Academy does not guarantee a specific outcome.
If you choose to request a refund:
- Send your written request within 30-days of purchase to Alisa Snell at [email protected] with "Refund" in the subject and your full name and email in the message.
- After receiving this written request and/or the Lasting Love Academy Gift Box in excellent condition (if applicable depending on the purchase you selected), your refund will be processed.
- EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY INCLUDE any time spent with The Lasting Love Expert, Alisa Goodwin Snell, M.A., or Dave Allen, M. Ed., Certified Lasting Love Expert, are not eligible for a refund. Alisa Goodwin Snell's non-package hourly rate is $325, and Dave Allen's is $275. This non-package hourly rate will be deducted from your eligible refund (when applicable).
- There are no refunds on shipping and handling. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense.
- If you make a request for a refund or termination of your monthly subscription AFTER THE FIRST 30 DAYS, we will contact you to discuss the situation but make no guarantees that you will be eligible for a refund or termination. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Copyright and limited use policy
Please remember that the materials you purchased through this site are copyrighted. Online access to the Lasting Love Academy is given for a one-year term only. A renewal membership may be purchased for a discounted price by contacting Alisa Goodwin Snell at [email protected]. It is a violation of copyright law to upload the books, DVDs, or any of the online audios, videos, articles, or other materials to the Internet or provide them for group or public viewing without written consent. Sharing login email and password information with others is also prohibited. Your purchase of any product is for your personal use ONLY. If you are in a committed relationship, you may request that your partner is allowed to use your login information by sending a written request to Alisa Goodwin Snell at [email protected]. If you purchased a program that included the Lasting Love Academy Gift Box, you might desire to share your books with a few friends or family so they can provide support and encouragement to you. This is acceptable, but a group or public viewing of the Lasting Love Academy media materials and non-member sharing or group access to online content, without written consent, is a violation of the Rules for Participation | Copyright | Disclaimers. Violators will be prosecuted.
The cost for services and products varies depending on the needs, circumstances, and product, or services a client may choose. By proceeding forward with making a purchase or scheduling an appointment, you agree to abide by the Fee Agreement below.
- By proceeding forward with any purchases, appointments, or services, you are stating that you are the guarantor of your bill and are fully responsible for all fees for services and legal expenses that may be incurred if you default on the payment or monthly payments agreed upon during purchase.
- Services should be pre-paid in advance or at the time of services provided. If you do not pay the full amount for your purchase, payment plan, or services, you will be responsible for the full committed price. You will have two weeks to rectify your bill upon receiving notification of delinquency.
- If efforts to collect unpaid balances have not been successful within a reasonable period as determined by our office, your account will be turned over to either a collection agency or Small Claims Court. A balance is considered overdue when there has not been a payment for thirty (30) days or if your balance is carried for longer than thirty (30) days. If payment becomes difficult, please consult our office staff at [email protected].
- If you need to cancel an appointment, and to avoid being charged the full fee for service, please provide twenty-four hours' notice prior to your scheduled session. Otherwise, your account will be charged for the time you reserved. Evening appointments are considered primetime and are subject to a $25 cancellation fee if not canceled three business days prior to the scheduled appointment.
- By proceeding forward you are stating that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms listed in the “Fee Agreement” as described herein; you understand, agree with, and give Alisa Goodwin Snell permission to release your billing information to a third party in the event that your account is in arrears; you agree to pay a delayed payment fee at a rate of 10% per month on the unpaid balance and to pay any and all costs, including account balance, interest, attorney’s fees, Court cost and any other such cost that are incurred by the provider in the collection of delinquent accounts.
By choosing to proceed forward with any services, appointments, or purchases from Alisa Goodwin Snell you are stating that you are doing so under the conditions herein outlined; you understand, accept, and agree to all the terms above; and you agree to the terms of the Contractual Agreement, Fee Agreement, and Additional Information herein outlined.
Last updated: March 15, 2021