Question 6 of 15
PERSONAL AND FAMILY HISTORY
Please share with us:
1. Whether your PARENTS are divorce, married, or widowed
2. How you saw your PARENT'S RELATIONSHIP when you were a CHILD and how you see it now as an ADULT
3. How many SIBLINGS you have and where you fit in the family
4. Any CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS (physical, sexual, or emotional abuse, illnesses, delayed speech, walking, or significant hospitalizations) you experienced
5. Any EDUCATIONAL STRUGGLES (ADD, learning challenges, etc.) or advancements, social challenges (shyness, bullying, etc.) you experienced as a child
6. Any EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES (depression, anxiety, OCD, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders) you experienced as a child
7. Any ADULTHOOD TRAUMAS (physical, sexual, or emotional abuse, illnesses, significant injuries, or hospitalizations) you've experienced and your age at the time of the incident
8. Any counseling, education, or professional services you have engaged to help you resolve the issues described above.
9. If you know your Myers-Briggs 16 Personality Profile or Personality Color (red, blue, yellow, white).